2 X 400g can of Chickpeas (drained)
1 X 400g can of red kidney beans (drained)
2 medium sized potatoes, chopped
2 tomatoes, finely diced
2 red capsicum, finely diced
2 green capsicum, finely diced
1 tablespoon of EVOO
4 garlic cloves
Small knob of ginger
1 teaspoon of Shan Chaat Masala
- Heat EVOO on a large frypan
- Cut up onion, garlic and ginger, chilli and coriander (I use a chopper). Add to pan once oil is hot
- Add potatoes and close the lid
- Drain and rinse lentils. Once potatoes are soft, add chickpeas and red kidney beans in one go.
- Add chopped capsicum and tomatoes
- Add Shaan Chaat Masala and mix thoroughly. Cook with lid closed for about 10 mins on low heat.
- Garnish with coriander. Can also be served in lettuce cups!